About Brent Wyman, DC
Erie native Brent Wyman has known chiropractic was his dream job since the 4th grade.
He is a tea drinking, plant loving, family-type who is often bossed around by his stubborn cat.
It is his joy to support the health of the people in his community.
I am dedicated to removing subluxations (misalignments) from your body, thus relieving pressure from the nerve system. I don’t pressure you with complicated schedules of care or lifestyle recommendations. I want you to be in control of your health.
Just as it is scientific fact that Structure = Function, freeing the body of subluxations (returning Normal Structure) allows the nerve system to function properly, creating a response of balance & healing, with the power to control the whole body.
Equally, accepting chiropractic empowers you with being proactive about your health and responsible for seeking an optimal quality of life. I look forward to helping you achieve this goal.
- 2002: Doctor of Chiropractic(D.C.) Palmer College of Chiropractic
- 2002: Participated in an International Chiropractic outreach mission serving refugees of Salvador, Brazil
- 1998: Bachelor of Science, Biology. Pennslyvania State University – The Behrend College
- 1995: Liberal Arts studies focusing in the sciences. Westminster College
- 1993: Vice-President of National Honors Society graduating General McLane High School with honors
- Diversified extracurricular studies in comparative anatomy (animal models), myofascial release, and quantum biophysiology
- Over 15 years of managed, private practice experience helping bring balance to newborns to nonagenarians presenting with routine maintenance care to pre-existing conditions.
- A lifelong member of St. Peter’s Lutheran Church Erie, PA